Saturday, September 20, 2014

Prima Pearl

I've been absent for a few days getting everything settled from our move last week. We moved across the river from our old place in a neighborhood referred to as Southbank. It's a little more industrial than where we were before, with lots of office buildings, but there are still great restaurants nearby and Peter can still walk to the train that goes directly to his work, which is really nice. The building we moved into, Prima Pearl Tower, is brand new and full of amenities. Since the apartment itself isn't exactly photo-ready (aka my clothes are covering almost every square inch) I took some photos of the building to share. It's been awesome so far-our place is pretty small but it's extremely nice, and most importantly, bug free :).
The Prima Pearl is the tall skinny one in the middle. Our building (which includes levels 10-32) is done, but the "luxury" tower (levels 33-60 something) is still being completed. One is the Prima and the other is the Pearl but I can't ever remember which is which. I assume luxury in this case means the units are larger than a shoebox. Our building is nice, though, and has a helpful 24 hour concierge which is really convenient.
The workout facilities. Let's be real, I'm probably not going to spend a lot of time in here, but it looks nice! 
The pool! There is also a steam room, sauna, and hottub that I didn't take pictures of because people were using them and that would be really creepy of me. 
The lounge area 
A community commercial kitchen, which is nice when entertaining since I assume everyone has a pretty tiny kitchen. 
Large dining area with the patio/grill space in the background.
Billiard room off of the lounge. There is also a movie theater, two meeting rooms, a massage room, and a virtual golf course (Peter's favorite!), that I didn't get pictures of. I'll post pictures of our apartment as soon as it's a bit more put together, but this gives you an idea of where we live now! 

1 comment:

About


Welcome! I started Laura and Peter Down Under in July 2014 when my husband and I moved from the States to Melbourne, Australia for his job. I blog about expat life, our travels, food, and whatever else comes to mind. Follow along on our adventures Down Under!

Follow

Instagram

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Pageviews

Awards



Powered by Blogger.

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *